We are hiring for 1st and 2nd shift production line worker to join our team! The responsibility of the production line worker is to handle the assembly- this means that he/she will be working on different processes one by one, to make sure that the end product is according to company policy, to appropriately cut meat and pack so that they can be made ready for shipment.
- Prepare raw materials by removing bones and fat and cutting to the customer specification
- Pack cleaned and processed meat into appropriate packaging, ensuring that it is cover properly with plastic wraps
- Create or acquire labels for each packet by ensure that type, date of expiry and weight is mentioned on them
- Inspect packed meat products for any conformity problems and ensure that any non-conformance products are isolated or discarded
- You will need to be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- As a meat production worker, you will be required to possess knowledge of sanitation procedures as they relate to raw food items.
- You will need to be able to work in cold condition to ensure the freshness of the product.
- We will train you in order to be able to use a knife to perform your job